1. Family: Once-missing Georgia Tech student was on 'moving freight train' prior to disappearance : On Wednesday, the family of Georgia Tech student James Hubert -- who was found injured on a set of northeast Atlanta train tracks -- said that the 24-year-old was "aboard a moving freight train" before his disappearance. Hubert had previously told loved ones he was "jumped by several guys." Read more .
2. Bosnian leader says he won't challenge Gwinnett cemetery denial : Imam Ismet Zejnelovic said he was hurt when Gwinnett County commissioners didn't offer an explanation for why they refused to allow the group to build a cemetery near Snellville on Tuesday. "We can find another space," he said. "I would like to avoid any problem with people like last night. I don't need that." Read more .
3. Georgia reading, math scores dip on national 'report card' : According to the latest data from the National Assessment of Educational Progress, reading and math scores decreased slightly in the state and remain mostly below U.S. averages. Read more .
4. Braves fans can take heart from October : In a column by Mark Bradley, Braves fans can try to find some solace and optimism. Bradley talks about "the worth of young pitching" and why "being bad can be a good thing." Read the column here .
5. More oversight needed if Georgia expands medical marijuana, panel told : To make sure patients are protected and the system isn't exploited, Georgia law enforcement officials said Wednesday that any expansion of medical marijuana in the state will need extensive regulations. Read more .