Hurricane Dorian has affected the following games involving Georgia teams:
• Columbia at Rockledge, Fla.
• Bradwell Institute at Valdosta
Note: Valdosta and Columbia have agreed to play on Friday at 8 p.m. in Valdosta.
• Beach at Pierce Co.
• Bolles, Fla. at New Hampstead
Note: New Hampstead and Pierce Co. have agreed to play on Sept 12 at 7 p.m. at Pierce Co.
• Locust Grove at Camden Co. (the game will count as a forfeit victory for Camden Co.).
• Statesboro at Liberty Co.
• Bryan Co. at Long Co. has been moved to Sept 16.
• Wayne Co. at Richmond Hill has been moved to Nov 1.
• McIntosh Co. Academy at Brunswick has been moved to Sept. 13.
• Beaufort, S.C. at Effingham Co. has been moved to Oct. 4.
Postponed (no makeup date)
• Savannah Christian at Toombs Co.
• Islands at Calvary Day
• Savannah County Day at Johnson-Savannah
• Glynn Academy at Groves
RELATED: Full coverage of Hurricane Dorian
Produced by Georgia High School Football Daily, a free e-mail newsletter. To join the mailing list, click here.