If you’re still struggling with the Falcons’ Super Bowl loss to the Patriots, Peyton Manning knows how you feel.
During Wednesday night’s ESPYs, Manning made Atlanta Falcons fans relive the pain of February’s overtime loss to the New England Patriots with a video from his own Super Bowl party on Feb. 5.
Manning acted out the highs of the first three quarters of Super Bowl 51 for Falcons fans and the lows that followed from the Patriots 25-point comeback.
In case you missed it
- Sideline Report: Thursday, July 13, 2017
- Kevin Durant gave Peyton Manning the stare down at the ESPYs
- Peyton Manning torched the Falcons during ESPYs monologue
- Free agent Shabazz Muhammad reportedly drawing interest from Hawks
- Former Braves player thankful for prayers, support during son’s injury
- Video: Hawks’ John Collins dunks all over the Pelicans
- Small forward Isaiah Turner receives 2018 offer from Georgia Tech
- Gwinnett Braves announce finalists for team renaming contest
- Atlanta United leads MLS in attendance during inaugural season
- Fans react: Ronald Acuna promoted to Triple-A Gwinnett
- Venus Williams advances to Wimbledon final
- Georgia Tech’s Parker Braun named to 2017 Outland Trophy watch list
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.