5. Montreal (0-1-0) at Columbus (1-0-0), 1 p.m. Saturday: The weirdness in Columbus is exponentially growing, but the team is adopting an attitude similar to the Indians in the movie "Major League." They should start the season with six points. Really curious to see the atmosphere at the stadium.
6. LAFC (1-0-0) at Real Salt Lake (0-0-1), 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Univision: The Angels looked sharp in beating Seattle last week, while Real Salt Lake, which enters the season with justified hype, wasn't as strong in its opener.
7. Sporting KC (0-1-0) at Chicago (0-0-0), 6 p.m. Saturday: I'm not quite sure what to make of Chicago going into the season. Without David Accam, I'm curious to see how the attack will stretch defenses. Sporting KC, as it did last season, is already struggling to score.
8. Minnesota United (0-1-0) at Orlando City (0-0-1), 7:30 p.m. Saturday: The Lions didn't play a few of their new acquisitions last week for various reasons, which is likely why they could do no better than draw with D.C. This may be the last winnable game for the Loons until May 9 when they play at LAFC. Schedule is: vs. Chicago, at Red Bulls, vs. Atlanta United, at Portland, at Seattle, vs. Houston.
9. Colorado (0-0-0) at New England (0-0-1), 1:30 p.m. Saturday:. I know it's Week 1, but I'm struggling to find anything interesting about either of these teams.