Who’s the No. 1 name in football?
When it comes to merchandise sales: Super Bowl champion Tom Brady.
According to the NFLPA Top 50 Player sales list, based on total sales of all officially licensed NFL player merchandise from March-November 2018 — the most updated survey available — Brady ranks ahead of everyone.
Two Falcons — Julio Jones (24) and Matt Ryan (50) — are among the players included in the list of NFL player-branded merchandise sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 70 NFL Players Association licensees.
Licensed product categories include men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys and T-shirts; player murals; collectible figures; matted and framed photos; bobbleheads; drinkware; calendars; puzzles; and holiday ornaments.
The top 10 top-selling NFL players are (along with other notables):
1. Tom Brady, QB, Patriots
2. Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys
3. Saquon Barkley, RB, Giants
4. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Cowboys
5. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers
6. Carson Wentz, QB, Eagles
7. Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Chiefs
8. Antonio Brown, WR, Steelers
9. Dashaun Watson, QB, Texans
10. Khalil Mack, DE, Bears
19. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints
23. Todd Gurley, RB, Rams
24. Julio Jones, WR, Falcons
37. Cameron Newton, QB, Panthers
38. Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions
50. Matt Ryan, QB, Falcons