5. DeAndre Hopkins, 6-1, 214, Clemson (first/second): He had a spectacular season in 2012. He had a single-season school-record 1,405 yards receiving and set an ACC record with 18 touchdown receptions.
6. Robert Woods, 6-1, 201, USC (first/second): He was a highly productive three-year starter for the Trojans. He closed his career with 210 catches for 3,218 yards (15.3) and 41 touchdowns.
7. Quinton Patton, 6-0, 204, Louisiana Tech (second): He caught everyone's attention with 21 receptions for 233 yards and four touchdowns in a shootout with Texas A&M. "He gets in and out of his breaks," Mayock said. "He could probably play on the outside; worst case he's a slot (receiver)."
8. Da'Rick Rogers, 6-2, 217, Tennessee Tech (second/third): Coming out of Calhoun High, Rogers was compared with Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones. His career at Tennessee was marred by drug problems, and he was dismissed by the Vols after his third failed drug test for marijuana. Rogers noted that he passed all 10 of his drug tests at Tennessee Tech.
9. Aaron Dobson, 6-3, 210, Marshall (second/third): He was named to the All-Conference USA second-team as a senior. He caught 57 passes for 679 yards and three touchdowns for the Thundering Herd.
10. Ryan Swope, 6-0, 205, Texas A&M (third): He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.34 seconds at the combine. As eventual Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel's favorite target, he caught 72 passes for 913 yards and eight touchdowns for the Aggies.