Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who was named the most valuable player of Super Bowl LIV, also became the youngest quarterback to win the award.
Mahomes is 24 years, 138 days old.
Mahomes is the youngest player to ever win an NFL MVP Award and a Super Bowl, surpassing Cowboys great Emmitt Smith (24 years, 233 days).
Also, the Chiefs are the first team in NFL history to win three games after trailing by 10-or-more points in a single postseason.
Here are the other records that were set in the game:
SUPER BOWL LIV – RECORDS SET AND TIED
Compiled By Elias Sports Bureau
SUPER BOWL RECORDS SET IN SUPER BOWL LIV
• Most Rushing Yards, Game, Wide Receiver – 53, Deebo Samuel
SUPER BOWL RECORDS TIED IN SUPER BOWL LIV
• Most Touchdowns, One Quarter – 2, Damien Williams
• Most Points, 4th Quarter – 21, Kansas City
• Fewest Punt Returns, Game, Team – 0, Kansas City
• Fewest Punt Return Yards, Game, Both Teams – 0, Kansas City vs. San Francisco
• Fewest Fumbles Lost, Game, Both Teams – 0, Kansas City vs. San Francisco
• Most 4th Down Conversions, Game, Team – 2, Kansas City
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
More from In The Game with Harrah's