Former Georgia standout Deandre Baker, one of the top cornerback prospects for the coming NFL draft, will attend the event in Nashville.
The draft will take place April 25-27. The Falcons have a total of nine picks.
The NFL released a list of the 23 players who have agreed to attend:
• Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky
• Deandre Baker, DB, Georgia
• Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
• Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
• Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
• Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
• Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
• Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
• Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma
• T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
• Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
• Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
• Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
• D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
• Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
• Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
• Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
• Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
• Devin White, LB, LSU
• Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
• Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
• Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
• Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.