Here are five things to know about the Falcons on Tuesday:
1. Bryant is injured. Falcons kicker Matt Bryant suffered an injury against the Panthers. His status for the Dallas game is unknown. It appears unrelated to a back injury he had earlier in the season.
2. Jones to be limited. Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones and running back Devonta Freeman both suffered injuries against the Panthers and will be limited this week in practice.
3. Maxwell work out. The Falcons worked out cornerback Byron Maxwell on Monday, according to ProFootballTalk.com. Maxwell played for Falcons coach Dan Quinn in Seattle.
4. Bradley’s Vision. Esteemed colleague and columnist Mark Bradley sees a poorly coached team when he watches the Falcons.
5. Run game, Run defense on the hot seat. The Falcons rushed for a season-low 53 yards against the Panthers and gave up a season-high 201 yards rushing. The Falcons had rushed for more than 100 yards in six straight games before being slowed down by the Panthers.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.