Here are a few last-minute tips if you are planning to attend today’s SEC Championship game between Georgia and Alabama at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
- How to get there: Pack your patience and give yourself plenty of time to either drive or use public transportation on this rainy day. Here's what you should know if you're using MARTA.
- What can I bring into the stadium?: Not much, but here's a breakdown of what you can bring into the stadium.
- Best food and drink options: Check out our guide to eating and drinking at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- The game: No. 4-ranked Georgia (11-1) faces No. 1-ranked Alabama (12-0) for the conference championship and a berth in the College Football playoff.
- More on the SEC Championship game on ajc.com
IT'S GAMEDAY 🙌— MercedesBenzStadium (@MBStadium) December 1, 2018
Everything you need for #SECChampionship at #MBStadium ➡️ https://t.co/6yydWxPqgP pic.twitter.com/RoPh1LIhly
About the Author
Credit: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP