Jawun Evans, a former Oklahoma State point guard, is among six players who will work out for the Hawks on Thursday ahead of the NBA Draft.
Evans, a sophomore, is ranked as the No. 29 draft prospect by Draft Express. He averaged 19.0 points, 6.5 assists and 3.4 rebounds last season.
The Hawks have three selections in the June 22 draft, Nos. 19, 31 and 60. Evans would be a candidate for either of the first two.
Others to work out for the Hawks on Thursday were:
- Mathias Lessort, a power forward/center from Martinique who is ranked No. 32 by Draft Express.
- Ognjen Jaramaz, a point guard from Serbia who is ranked No. 75 by Draft Express.
- Kennedy Meeks, a senior center from North Carolina who is ranked No. 92 by Draft Express and averaged 12.3 points and 9.4 rebounds last season.
- Marc Loving, a senior forward from Ohio State who averaged 12.3 points and 4.7 rebounds last season.
- Steve Vasturia, a senior shooting guard from Notre Dame who averaged 13.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists last season.