Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 125-121 victory over the Raptors Friday night:
* Dwight Howard had his 17th double-double with 27 points and 15 rebounds, including seven offensive boards.
* Kyle Korver came off the bench to score 19 points, including six 3-pointers.
* DeMar DeRozan continued to be all-world with a game-high 34 points. He has scored 30-plus points 14 times this season.
The Hawks outrebounded the Raptors 44-28, including 15-8 on the offensive end.
* The Hawks have three of the past four games.
* The Hawks moved into eighth place in the Eastern Conference and are just a game back of the third-place Celtics.
* The Hawks held a 44-26 advantage in points in the paint.
* The Hawks scored a season-high 125 points and shot a season-high .535 from the field.
* There were foul technical fouls called in the game with Thabo Sefolosha, DeRozan, Dwane Casey and Kyle Lowry getting hit.
“When we do things well on both ends of the court, we can be a good team.” – Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer
The Hawks conclude a road-home back-to-back by hosting the Hornets Saturday.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.