The Hawks were 17 of 30 from 3-point range, tied for third in franchise history over most makes in a game.
* The Hawks were 11 of 13 from the free-throw line in the fourth quarter. They were 5 of 6 through three quarters.
* The Hawks were outrebounded 42-39 for the game but got the best of the glass 15-10 in the fourth quarter.
* The Hawks shortened their bench to play nine players.
* Thabo Sefolosha suffered a left groin strain in the first quarter. His return was announced as questionable before he checked in early in the second quarter.
* After being upgraded to questionable in the afternoon, Mike Muscala missed his sixth straight game with a left ankle sprain. The forward/center warmed up before the game before being declared out.
“We made a lot of boneheaded mistakes out there, especially in the first half. We just were not focused. We were not locked in that first half. But down the stretch, in the fourth quarter especially, we were able to focus in and do the things we wer supposed to do.” – Paul Millsap
The Hawks host the Wizards on Friday.