Five things to know about the Braves after their 7-2 loss Sunday at Dodger Stadium, which completed a 2-4 trip through San Diego and Los Angeles.
1. After losing two of three games in each series on the trip against the Dodgers and Padres, the Braves have dropped 14 of their past 18 games (including postseason) at Dodger Stadium and 16 of their past 19 games at San Diego.
They last won a series at Dodger Stadium in April 2012 and last won a series at Petco Park in April 2011.
2. The Braves are 4-8 with a 4.77 ERA, 47 runs and 11 home runs in their past 12 road games (3.9 runs per game), after going 13-2 with a 2.50 ERA, 88 runs and 26 homers in their previous 15 road games (5.9 runs per game).
3. Freddie Freeman’s fourth-inning homer was his 12th of the season and third in five games. He’s 10-for-21 with six extra-base hits in his past five games and has hit .384 (33-for-86) with a 1.006 OPS in his past 21 games.
4. Ozzie Albies’ fourth-inning homer was his team-high 15th and snapped a 17-game homerless drought since May 22. Albies went 12-for-74 (.162) with four doubles and one RBI in the 17-game stretch without a homer before Sunday, when he went 2-for-4 with his first multi-hit game of June.
5. Ender Inciarte went 3-for-19 on the trip and has hit .159 (10-for-63) in his past 16 games with three extra-base hits, three RBIs, no stolen bases, a .243 OBP and .222 slugging percentage. He has no extra-base hits in his past 10 games.