The company also agreed to clarify on the packaging of Infants' Tylenol that the medicine contains the same concentration of liquid acetaminophen as Children's Tylenol.
You could be due a payment if you bought the over-the-counter medicine during certain dates.
You can receive a payment if you:
- Purchased Infants' Tylenol for personal or household use between Oct. 3, 2014, and Jan. 6, 2020.
- Submit a claim form by April 13, 2020.
- Submit only one claim form per household.
How much money will you receive?
- If you submit proof of purchase, you can claim $2.15 for every 1-ounce and 2-ounce bottle of Infants' Tylenol you purchased. There is no limit.
- If you do not have proof of purchase to submit, you can claim up to seven bottles or $15.05.
For more information about the lawsuit, visit www.infantstylenolsettlement.com or request a claim form by calling 1-866-458-2108.