Signing the letter “-mb,” the former host ended the letter with a recipe for pizza dough cinnamon rolls.
“p.s. - in case you’re looking for a holiday-inspired recipe, these Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls are a fan favorite,” he said.
On Monday, Batali stepped down as a co-host of the show after multiple women anonymously told Eater New York that Batali had sexually harassed them. ABC let him go the following Friday.
He recently signed a deal with Food Network to revive his cooking show “Molto Mario,” but those plans have been put on hold, according to Variety. Six episodes of the show had already been filmed and were set to air in 2018.
»RELATED: ‘The Chew' deals with allegations against Mario Batali