With a new president comes a new first family - and the Trumps are a large one. While many people may know much about Donald Trump, there are also a few key things to know about his sons Eric and Donald.
From their alma maters to their personal relationships with their father, here are seven facts about the oldest sons of America’s next president.
1. Eric Trump and Donald J. Trump Jr. are Trump’s children from his first marriage.
2. Like their sister Ivanka, both Eric and Donald are executive vice presidents of The Trump Organization.
3. 38-year-old “Don” attended the University of Pennsylvania.
4. He is married to model Vanessa Haydon and they have five children together. His aunt, a judge, officiated the wedding.
5. 32-year-old Eric attended Georgetown University and has tried to step out of his father’s shadow. He owns the Trump winery.
6. His foundation, the Eric Trump Foundation, raises funds for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
7. Both brothers have come out to support their father, but their relationships haven’t always been easy. In a 1997 Vanity Fair interview, Donald Jr. said, “You don’t love us! You don’t love yourself. You just love your money.”
»VIDEO: 5 things you didn’t know about Melania Trump
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.
With the largest team in the state, the AJC reports what’s really going on with your tax dollars and your elected officials. Subscribe today. Visit the AJC's Georgia Navigator for the latest in Georgia politics.
Your subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism. Visit the AJC's Georgia Navigator for the latest in Georgia politics.