- According to Disney's website, "Walt Disney World Resort is currently operating under normal conditions as we continue to monitor Hurricane Matthew. Recent forecasts indicate that there could be rain and wind in the Central Florida area as early as Thursday evening."
>> Hurricane Matthew: Live updates as storm approaches the East Coast
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is closed through Sunday. Thursday and Friday performances of Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue and Mickey's Backyard BBQ are canceled.
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Theme Park is canceled for Thursday. For rebooking, refunds and other options, call 407-566-4985, option 5, from 9 a.m.-11 p.m. ET.
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park is closed Thursday and Friday.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is open Thursday, but the Learn to Surf experience is closed. The park will be closed Friday.
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort has canceled Spirit of Aloha dinner shows for Thursday and Friday.
- La Vida Health Club at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort; Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort; and Ship Shape Massage, Salon and Fitness at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts will be closed from noon Thursday through Saturday evening.
- Characters in Flight at Disney Springs is closed through Sunday.
- The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex has canceled the 2016 Disney Cross Country Classic and Baseball Canada's games and practice sessions for Friday and Saturday. Baseball Canada's Thursday game has been rescheduled from 1 p.m. to 10 a.m.
>> PHOTOS: Hurricane Matthew