- Applebee's waiter serves 3 kids alcoholic root beer
- Heartbreaking photo: Deputy comforts mother whose daughter was killed in crash
- Must-see: Model with Down syndrome stuns in new bridal shoot
- Mother accused of punching principal for yelling at her child
- This woman does not look happy on Disney's Splash Mountain
Police in Fort Worth, Texas, are investigating reports that an officer may have pepper sprayed passing a group of motorcycle riders Sunday.
A YouTube video surfaced Monday taken from a head mounted camera of a rider showing a police cruiser pulled to the right side of the highway. The footage is slowed down and shows a police officer spraying a mist into the air toward the group of motorcyclists.
The traffic stop was confirmed by KXAS-TV and occurred around 3 p.m. Sunday. The driver of the red pickup, Brittany Botella, was cited after blocking traffic to record the motorcycles. KXAS-TV also spoke with occupants in the truck who reportedly had their phones temporarily confiscated. They claim that an ambulance was called because they were exposed to pepper spray.
Police also received multiple 911 calls from motorists on the highway claiming that the motorcycles were blocking traffic and weaving through vehicles.
Read more here.