Reality TV star Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint Sunday night at a Paris flat, The Associated Press reports.
Five thieves reportedly got away with millions of dollars in valuables. Kardashian, who is visiting Paris for fashion week, was "badly shaken but physically unharmed," a spokeswoman said.
Here's what we know:
1. The robbers were wearing masks and dressed as police officers, officials said. Police said the men handcuffed and held the concierge at gunpoint as they forced him to lead them to the flat. After two of the men entered the apartment and robbed Kardashian, they "tied her up in the flat's bathroom before fleeing the scene" on bikes, the AP reports. All five men are still at large.
2. The men reportedly stole more than $11 million in jewelry. The stolen goods include a ring valued at 4 million euros (about $4.5 million) and a jewelry box with 6 million euros (about $6.7 million) in valuables, the AP reports.
3. Kardashian's husband, Kanye West, suddenly ended his set at a New York music festival when he got the news. "I'm sorry – family emergency, I have to stop the show," West told the crowd at the Meadows Music and Arts Festival.
4. Kardashian's family is now "under police protection," the AP reports. According to CNN, Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, are also in Paris for fashion week. It was not immediately clear whether Kardashian's children – North, 3, and Saint, 10 months – or the rest of the family were at the flat during the robbery, the AP reports.
5. A "serial celebrity accoster" also tried to assault Kardashian last week, the AP reports. Kardashian was not injured.