Here is where residents can bring supplies:
Avalon in Alpharetta :
• Sept. 6, 6-8 p.m. – Avalon Nights Live with the Mike Veal Band. Alpharetta residents can enjoy live music benefiting hurricane relief efforts
• Sept. 9, 7:30-9 p.m. – Punchline Comedy Night with Mia Jackson. Alpharetta residents are invited to a special comedy night at Avalon benefiting hurricane relief efforts
• Sept. 11, 6-7 p.m. – AvalOM with lululemon
• Friday, Sept. 13, 6-8 p.m. – Avalon Nights Live with Fly Betty Band
Colony Square in Midtown:
• Friday, Sept. 6, 6-8 p.m. – Groovin' in the Grove: Midtown residents can enjoy a live pop-up concert benefiting hurricane relief efforts
• Sept. 11, 6-7 p.m. – Yoga on the Square with exhale Atlanta
• Sept. 13, 6-8 p.m. – Groovin' in the Grove
North American Properties is also asking attendees to bring customized items for each event:
• AvalOM and Yoga on the Square:
Water, first aid kits, feminine hygiene products, sunscreen, bug spray, toothbrush and toothpaste, hats, toilet paper, paper towels, rags, soap, cleaning supplies, nonperishable foods and canned goods.
• Avalon Nights Live, Groovin' in the Grove and Punchline Comedy at Avalon:
Flashlights, batteries, tarps, gas containers, trash bags, tool kits, buckets, mops, generators, tents, chainsaws, shovels, power cords, work gloves, rolls of sheeting, sleeping bags, coolers, water purification tablets, staple guns and staples, headlamps, nonperishable foods and canned goods.
Those attending Little Acorns at the Avalon, an event for pre-school aged children, are asked to bring diapers, baby formula, baby wipes, toilet paper, Pedialyte, nonperishable foods and canned goods.
Guests are welcome to bring items not listed to the event as well. Donation bins will be located at the Avalon’s concierge and Colony Square’s management office in Suite 780 on the seventh floor of Building 100.
Like Intown Atlanta News Now on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter
In other news:
Hurricane Dorian left more than 12,000 customers without power Thursday morning.