Fulton County will open 15 locations for residents to vote early in runoff elections for key Georgia races.
Voters will decide between Brad Raffensperger and John Barrow for Secretary of State. They can also elect someone to fill the District 3 seat for the Public Safety Commission, in which Republican Incumbent Chuck Eaton is running against Democrat Lindy Miller.
Residents are encouraged to verify their eligibility to vote in this runoff before heading to the polls. Eligible voters have to vote at their designated polling location on Election Day.
Early voting polls will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday, Nov. 26 to Friday, Nov. 30.
Election Day for the two runoff races is Dec. 4.
Here are the 15 locations where people can early vote in Fulton County:
• Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta 30009
• Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Ave. NE, Atlanta 30305
• Chastain Park Gym, 140 Wieuca Road NW, Atlanta 30342
• College Park, Library 3647 Main St., College Park 30337
• C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW, Atlanta 30311
• East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, 30076
• Fulton County Government, Center 130 Peachtree St. SW, Atlanta 30303
• Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton 30009
• North Fulton Service Center, Room 232, 7741 Roswell Road NE, Sandy Springs 30350
• Ponce De Leon Library, 980 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE, Atlanta 30306
• Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek 30005
• South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park 30349
• Wolf Creek Library, 3100 Enon Road, Atlanta 30331
• Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, Atlanta 30331
• Welcome All Recreation Center, 4255 Will Lee Road, College Park, 30349
Visit www.fultonelections.com or call 404-612-7020 for more information.
In other news...
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.