Sirmons is also wanted on aggravated assault charges in Cobb, Gwinnett and Bibb counties, according to the U.S. Marshals. The agency referred to Sirmons as “an extreme danger to the community.”
Eriberto Villanueva, 28, is also wanted in Gwinnett on murder charges. He has been identified by police as a suspect in the killing of Benedicto Granados. Granados, 30, was found with multiple gunshot wounds at a Lawrenceville home on Nov. 29. He later died at a hospital.
The full list of suspects from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office is:
• Jailen Marie White, wanted on charges of home invasion, armed robbery, aggravated assault, kidnapping and tampering with evidence
• Karlton M. Simmons, wanted on two charges of felony murder, three charges of aggravated assault and one charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
• Eriberto Villanueva, wanted on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault
• Corandolus Carey, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault, attempted armed robbery, robbery, obstruction of a law enforcement officer “and more”
• Kenneth Bernard Johnson, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault
• Isaiah Consontaing Wright, wanted on charges of probation violation for false imprisonment, family violence battery and kidnapping
Anyone with information about any of these suspects can call the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office at 770-619-6655. Anyone with information about Sirmans’ whereabouts can also to contact 877-926-8332 or send tip information via the tips app at www.usmarshals.gov.
Like Gwinnett County News on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Police say gym-goers need to be on the lookout for two teens accused of dressing as women and stealing from people as they work out.