West Elm lovers, rejoice: A third location is opening in Atlanta.
The new location of the home furnishings and decor chain will open at Shops Around Lenox, 3400 Around Lenox Road, on Thursday, June 28, at 10 a.m. The first 300 shoppers with a $50 minimum purchase will receive a special edition West Elm Atlanta tote bag.
The prior evening, on Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m., the public is invited to a grand opening celebration with a DJ and cocktails. Guests will receive 15 percent off and part of the proceeds will benefit WonderRoot, a local arts organization that hosts creative initiatives in the Atlanta community. RSVP here.
The 11,879-square-foot store will sell local products made by 14 Georgia-based makers and designers, a press release said. The assortment includes:
• Britt Bass Turner: Abstract prints painted in Roswell
• Carlbots: Robot illustrations hand drawn in Atlanta
• Chad Floyd Woodworks: Reclaimed wooden console tables handcrafted in Cartersville
• Colbie & Co.: Atlanta-inspired tees and cards hand-lettered and hand-pressed in Decatur
• Courtney Khail Watercolors: Nature-inspired note card sets painted in Atlanta
• Farmwood Press: Clever Little Cards made by letterpress in Atlanta
• Gus + Lula: Art prints designed in Tyrone
• Homespun ATL: Georgia peach prints and cards
• Lamon Luther: Triangular tables handcrafted with reclaimed wood and metal based in Villa Rica
• MDC Interiors: Concrete coasters hand-poured and hand-stamped in Clarkston
• Nicobella Organics: Crunchy snacks made with organic vegan chocolate in Atlanta
• Proof Syrup: Cocktail syrups poured in Decatur
• Revive Bath + Body: Natural soap bars cold processed in Atlanta
• Throw: Pillows printed on duck canvas in Atlanta
In other news:
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.