The database lists 14 instances of mass shootings in Georgia in 2016. There were 19 mass shootings in the state last year.
Here are all the mass shootings in Georgia so far in 2016, according to the Gun Violence Archive
1. Four people injured in Roswell on March 6, 2016
An early morning argument at a Roswell hookah bar ended with a Gwinnett County man shooting into a car full of people and wounding four, authorities said.
2. Five people injured in northwest Atlanta on March 15, 2016
Police suspect the five people injured in a shooting near a well-known nightclub in northwest Atlanta were innocent bystanders.
3. Six people killed in Columbia County on April 22, 2016
A 50-year-old man suspected of fatally shooting five people in two separate incidents in Appling was found dead in his home, authorities said. The cause of death was an apparent gunshot wound.
4. Five people injured in southwest Atlanta on May 14, 2016
Atlanta police said the series of shootings that injured five people in southwest Atlanta are connected.
5. Five people killed in Moultrie on May 15, 2016
Five people found dead in a south Georgia house fire were shot, and the blaze was set intentionally as a cover-up, according to state law officers. Jeffrey Alan Peacock, 25, was initially described as the fire's sole survivor, but now faces charges of arson and murder in all five deaths.
6. One killed, three injured in Jackson on May 21, 2016
16-year-old Griffin High School honor roll student was at a graduation party when he was shot and killed. Three other teenagers were shot and wounded.
7. Two killed, two injured in Ware County shooting on June 18, 2016
Waycross police officers found four people shot at an apartment complex in Waycross. Two of the victims, one 21-year-old and one 32-year-old, died, according to WALB.
8. One killed, four shot in DeKalb County on June 22, 2016
DeKalb County police said a fatal shooting that left four people critically wounded and one dead June 22 started as a drug deal.
9. One killed, four injured in Atlanta on June 26, 2016
Authorities say one person has been killed and four others injured in a shooting at a southeast Atlanta biker club.
10. Seven injured in Athens on July 29, 2016
Seven people were injured in Athens in a shooting that may be part of a rivalry between two street gangs, according to a media report.
11. Five injured in Eulonia on July 30, 2016
Five people were injured after several shots were fired after a fight broke out at a club in Eulonia, according to a media report.
12. One killed, three injured in Decatur on August 3, 2016
A teen who was two weeks shy of her 16th birthday was killed in DeKalb County shooting that left three others injured.
13. Four injured in Atlanta on August 30, 2016
Atlanta police say a shooting that injured three children and one adult was possibly done in retaliation for another recent shooting.
14. Four killed in Henry County on October 27, 2016
Four people were fatally shot in the head in a McDonough home, according to a criminal warrant. Police said the shooter intended to rob victims.