The popular beer company, also known for its Super Bowl commercials, is also donating clean electricity to Atlanta during this week.
The announcement follows its recent advertisement featuring a dog riding atop a hitch filled with Budweiser beers announcing their beer is “now brewed with wind power.”
Attendees will be able to take photos with the horses at the Buckhead bar. If you can't wait until then, here are other places in metro Atlanta where you can see the clydesdales during Super Bowl week.
• Monday, Jan. 28 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the 200 Block of Cobb Parkway in Marietta
• Tuesday, Jan. 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the 1100 Block of Thornton Road in Lithia Springs
• Wednesday, Jan.30 at 3 p.m in the 6000 Block of Cumming Hightway in Sugar Hill
• Thursday, Jan. 31 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the 5700 Block of Jimmy Carter Boulevard in Norcross
• Saturday, Feb. 2 from 1 to 3 p.m. in the 3300 Block of Piedmont Road in Atlanta
Like Intown Atlanta News Now on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter
In other news:
The NFL, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and Falcons owner Arthur Blank talked everything Super Bowl Monday morning.