Monday morning’s commute should be dry, but there’s a chance for afternoon storms.
Friday: Temperatures are at their highest on Friday, expected to hit a high of 89 degrees. There is a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening.
• A new brewery is now open in downtown Alpharetta.
• Food trucks are rolling into Roswell each Friday through the summer from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: There is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms scattered throughout the day, which could ruin your plans at the pool. The high is expected to be 88 degrees with a low of 68 degrees.
• The Sandy Springs farmers market is back. It’s open 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
• Alpharetta’s farmers market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1 South Main Street.
Sunday: Much like Friday, there is a 40 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms. A high of 88 degrees and a low of 68 degrees remains from Saturday.
• For $5, enjoy these public pools with a waterslide in Alpharetta.
• Each Sunday through the summer, Johns Creek will host free fitness classes at Newtown Park.
Monday: There is a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening, so you’re morning commute shouldn’t be affected, but you may have to turn your windshield wipers on for the drive home. The high temperature is projected to be 87 degrees.