Cobb Community Development Block Grant Program staff will host five grant seminars at county libraries in September through November.
These workshops will provide an overview of the types of funding offered by the county and a step-by-step description of the grant process and how it works, according to a county statement.
Nonprofits and other public agencies, seeking information about Cobb’s federal grants, are encouraged to attend.
These workshops are intended for organizations not currently funded.
Grant workshops will be held at:
- 11 a.m. Sept. 17. East Cobb Library, 4880 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta.
- 2 p.m. Oct. 1. Gritters Library, 880 Shaw Park Road, Marietta.
- 11 a.m. Oct. 17. Sewell Mill Library, 2051 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta.
- 2 p.m. Oct. 24. West Cobb Library, 1750 Dennis Kemp Lane NW, Kennesaw.
- 2 p.m. Nov. 6. South Cobb Regional Library, 805 Clay Road, Mableton.
Information: 770-528-1455 or info@CobbCountyCDBG.com
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.