The Gwinnett Chamber recently honored nearly 80 finalists and seven winners at its inaugural Moxie Awards.
Organizational awards highlighted companies that support the advancement of women, as well as those that are women-led. Individual awards honored those who are trailblazers in a male-dominated field, Gwinnett champions, emerging leaders, professionals who are at the peak of their career and those who are generous with their time, talent or resources.
Award winners include:
• Enlightened Employer Award – Gwinnett County Public Schools
• Greater Good Award – Chairman Charlotte Nash, Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners
• Influence Award – Leticia Maspons Willis, Willis Mechanical
• On the Rise Award – Trinity Hundredmark, Andersen, Tate & Carr, PC
• Outstanding Organization Award – Aurora Theatre
• Moxie Award – Annie Valenty, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
• Pay It Forward Award – Paige Havens, Marketing & Community Relations Consultant
“We are fortunate to have such a standout network of women in Gwinnett,” said Alicia Krogh, vice president of programs and events at the Gwinnett Chamber. “This new program will give the Gwinnett Chamber an opportunity to thank and pay tribute to those who do so much for our community.”
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.