Fulton County residents can try out new voting machines during a mock election at several locations on Feb. 18, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Registration and elections staff will be on hand to assist voters with the new equipment.
Early voting begins March 2 in advance of the presidential primary election March 24.
At least two voting machines will be at the following locations to test:
- North Fulton Service Center; 7741 Roswell Road, Suite 232; Sandy Springs
- Fulton County Government Center; 130 Peachtree Street, SW; Suite 2186 Atlanta,
- South Fulton Service Center; 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 108; College Park
- C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center; 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., SW
- Roswell Library; 115 Norcross Street; Roswell
- Adams Park Library; 2231 Campbellton Road, SW; Atlanta
- East Roswell Library; 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road; Roswell
- Alpharetta Library; 10 Park Place; Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Chastain Park Gym; 140 West Wieuca Road, NW; Atlanta
- Sandy Springs Library; 395 Mount Vernon Hwy NE; Sandy Springs
- East Point Library; 2757 Main Street; East Point
- College Park Library; 3647 Main Street; College Park
- Wolf Creek Library; 3100 Enon Road NW; Atlanta
Early voting information for the primary can be found here. The last day to register to vote in the presidential primary is Feb. 24. You can check your registration status by visiting the Georgia Secretary of State’s My Voter Page.
For more information contact the Fulton County Registration & Elections office at 404-612-4000.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.