Fulton County voters are encouraged to cast their ballots early for the Nov. 6 General and Special Election, according to a press release.
Early voting locations will be open Monday, Oct., 15 to Friday, Oct. 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 29 to Friday, Nov. 2 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. In addition, select Early Voting Outreach Locations will open for two days each week to provide added convenience and accessibility. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of Early Voting to avoid long lines on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6.
EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS
· Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta
· Adams Park Library, 2231 Campbellton Rd., SW, Atlanta
· Johns Creek Environmental Campus, 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta
· Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree St., SW, Atlanta
· Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Ave., NE, Atlanta
· C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., SW, Atlanta
· Southeast Atlanta Library, 1463 Pryor Road, SW, Atlanta
· Northwest Branch at Scotts Crossing Library, 2489 Perry Boulevard, NW, Atlanta
· Northside Library, 3295 Northside Parkway, NW, Atlanta
· Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, SW, Atlanta
· Wolf Creek Library, 3100 Enon Road, SW, Atlanta
· Chastain Park Recreation Center, 140 W. Wieuca Road, NW, Atlanta
· College Park Library, 3647 Main Street, College Park
· South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park
· Welcome All Recreation Center, 4255 Will Lee Road, College Park
· Ponce De Leon Library, 980 Ponce De Leon Ave., NE, Atlanta
· Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek
· Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton
· East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell
· North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Room 232, Sandy Springs
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.