The camp costs $10 a day and will be held for two weeks starting Dec. 24 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. The camp will close Dec. 25 and Jan. 1 in observance of Christmas and New Year's Day.
Participants must also bring their own breakfast, lunch or snack.
Participants can register here or in person at the locations listed below:
- Browns Mill Recreation Center, 5101 Browns Mill Road, Lithonia, GA 30038
- Exchange Recreation Center, 2771 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30034
- Gresham Recreation Center, 3113 Gresham Road, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Hamilton Recreation Center, 3263 Chapel Street, Scottdale, GA 30079
- Lucious Sanders Recreation Center, 2484 Bruce Street, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Mason Mill Recreation Center, 1340-B McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA 30033
- Midway Recreation Center, 3181 Midway Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- N.H. Scott Recreation Center, 2230 Tilson Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- Tobie Grant Recreation Center, 644 Parkdale Drive, Scottdale, GA 30079
In other news:
Garden Lights Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Holidays at SunTrust Park and The Battery Atlanta Christmas in Callanwolde Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" at the Center for Puppetry Arts Magical Nights of Lights: Margaritaville at Lanier Islands Atlanta Ballet's Nutcracker Lights of Life from Life University Holiday in the Park at Six Flags over Georgia