Dunwoody police cited clerks and servers at six businesses for serving alcohol to minors, the police department said in a release.
The Friday operation involved 14 Dunwoody restaurants and convenience stores. Eight of the locations refused to sell alcohol to minors.
The six businesses include:
- BP Gas Station, 4368 N. Peachtree Road
- BP Gas Station, 4485 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
- Outback Steakhouse, 1220 Ashford Crossing
- Total Wine & More, 124 Perimeter Place W
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex, 118 Perimeter Center W
- Eclipse di Luna, 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Road
The people who sold alcohol to underage purchasers were “cited and released at the scene,” police said.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.