Cobb Commission Chairman Mike Boyce will host 14 town hall meetings around the county in March, concerning mainly the county budget and transportation issues.
These topics include “the benefits of the current county budget, priorities for the upcoming county budget and plans for Cobb’s transit and transportation systems,” according to a county statement.
There will be two meetings at each location:
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 5 at Sewell Mill Library and Cultural Center, 2051 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta.
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 6 at East Cobb Senior Center, 3332 Sandy Plains Road, Marietta.
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 7 at Cobb Senior Services, 1150 Powder Springs St., Marietta.
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 11 at Freeman Poole Senior Center, 4025 S. Hurt Road SW, Smyrna.
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 13 at South Cobb Community Center, 620 Lions Club Drive, Mableton.
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 14 at North Cobb Senior Center, 3900 S. Main St., Acworth (inside Kennworth Park).
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 19 at West Cobb Senior Center, 4915 Dallas Highway, Powder Springs.
- 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 28 at American Legion Hall, 3282 Florence Road, Powder Springs.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.