The Atlanta Film Festival is looking to hire some help for its upcoming season in the spring.
The annual festival, which features 150 events in 10 days, is attended by about 27,000 people. The 43rd festival will take place from April 4 to 14.
If interested, email email@example.com with the position in the subject line and attach your resume.
Organizers are looking for the following positions (dates and compensation included, if applicable):
• guest services coordinator: February-April; $5,000-$7,000
• box office manager: Feb. 4-April 30; $3000-$5,000
• volunteer coordinator: Feb. 11-April 30 part time with full time expectation during the festival; $2,500-$3,000
• production assistant: March 21-April 16; position is considered an advanced internship
• venue manager: April 4-15 with additional training dates
• box office lead: to work during the festival dates; day rate to be determined
• shuttle driver: to work during the festival dates; day rate to be determined
• venue assistant: to work during the festival dates; day rate to be determined
• screen lead: to work during the festival dates; day rate to be determined
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.