- Capital projects rehabilitation and resurfacing: $114 million.
- Intersections: $45 million.
- Major roads: $118 million.
- Residential speed control: $750,000.
- Road safety and alignment: $30 million.
- School safety: $20 million.
- Sidewalks and pedestrian safety: $30.5 million.
- Transportation planning: $1.6 million.
- Unpaved roads: $1 million.
Total: $406.9 million.
The top priority - major roads - includes new roads, road widening and significant interchange improvements.
The county Board of Commissioners will have the final say on how the money is spent. If voters approve the sales tax, the citizen committee would recommend specific projects to be paid for with the sales tax money.