- When: Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019, 9 p.m. EST
- Where: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Who's in: Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren; Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders; former Vice President Joe Biden; Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana; Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar; environmental activist Tom Steyer; businessman Andrew Yang.
- How to watch: CNN is airing the debate live. PBS NewsHour is partnering with Politico to produce it.
- Moderators: Judy Woodruff, Tim Alberta, Amna Nawaz and Yamiche Alcindor.
The dispute was between Sodexo, a food services contractor on the private university’s westside campus, and Unite Here Local 11, which represents about 150 campus employees.
»MORE: Booker, Gabbard will not participate in next debate?
Unite Here Local 11 said food services workers had reached a tentative agreement for a three-year contract with Sodexo for “a 25% increase in compensation, a 50% drop in healthcare costs, and increases [in] workers’ job security.” Many of the workers previously made less than $15 an hour.
»RELATED: Biden gaffes, Klobuchar's hair dominate Atlanta Democratic debate social media
The union credited Tom Perez, the Democratic National Committee chairman and former U.S. labor secretary, for helping end the dispute.