Bottled water and single-serve snacks will be provided.
Gloves and other safety materials will be provided for the projects that require them.
Build Site Rules: All participants must comply with the following practices to ensure the safety, comfort and respect for all involved. Failure to comply will result in immediate dismissal from the project.
• Work together; treat everyone with respect and use family-friendly, inclusive language.
• Report any unsafe or inappropriate behavior to on-site staff.
• Comply with all requests from on-site staff.
• Follow all safety guidelines.
• Only pre-approved power tools are permitted.
• Closed-toe shoes are required.
• Youths may not participate in areas of active construction.
• No smoking, alcohol or drugs will be allowed.
• The use or carry of firearms is prohibited.