For members of the Atlanta Track club, do the following.
- Visit this link to enter.
- Membership must be active as of Feb. 1 to receive guaranteed entry into the race.
- Atlanta Track Club members can visit the confirm registration link at atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree to check that they are registered.
For non-Atlanta Track Club members, follow these steps.
- Visit this link to enter the lottery. You can sign up as a guest or use Athlinks or Chrontrack at the link.
- The lottery closes Tuesday, March 31. After that, registrants will be randomly chosen.
- By Friday, April 3, you'll receive an email notifying you whether or not you were randomly selected in the lottery to take part in the race.
» RELATED: Things you didn't know about the 'sacred' AJC Peachtree Road Race T-shirt
The date or time of registration has no bearing on whether or not potential racers are chosen. No matter if you enter as a group or individual, you’ll have an equal possibility to be chosen to participate in the annual Atlanta race — and earn a coveted T-shirt.
Beginning on April 2 after registration closes, participants can check atlantatrackclub.org and AJC.com/peachtree to a access searchable results of the selection process.
As of now, the AJC Peachtree Road Race will continue as planned. However, the Atlanta Track Club has issued a statement concerning the coronavirus.
» RELATED: Vote now for the 2020 AJC Peachtree Road Race T-shirt design
“We hope and expect to celebrate running and walking on Independence Day as Atlanta always does,” said Rich Kenah, Atlanta Track Club’s executive director and Race Director of the AJC Peachtree Road Race. “The Club has received no information from health officials indicating that the Peachtree is at risk of not happening on the 4th of July. But as Atlanta and the rest of the country deals with Covid-19, Atlanta Track Club understands the unprecedented situation facing public events.”
A refund policy is not in place, but if the race has to be scrapped, the Track Club said, it will not keep Peachtree entry fees without providing participants options and consideration.