You can check out photo from that camp on the Falcons website, if you'd like to get an idea of what your kids will experience. Future camps will be posted on Falcons in the Community Twitter account.
» Five unusual things to do in Georgia with kids in Georgia
Now, if your kid really loves football and the Falcons, you can enroll her or him in one of the Falcons' summer camps. These camps "offer young players the unique opportunity to learn new skills through the official Atlanta Falcons flag football curriculum and get closer to the team they love," the website states.
Weeklong summer camps offer four days of flag football instruction and training for players of all abilities, plus a visit to Mercedez-Benz Stadium to meet alumni Falcons players.
Summer camps are designed for girls and boys ages 5-13, with players grouped on teams that teach age-appropriate skills.
» 5 fun things to do with kids that won't break the bank
For the $495 price tag, each kid will get:
- Four days of flag football instruction and competition in the Atlanta Falcons developed curriculum. Each camp day is 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Daylong visit to Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Meet and greet with an alumni Atlanta Falcons player
- Unique Atlanta Falcons flag football gear
- Two tickets to the Falcons game on Sunday, Sept. 29 game
To make scheduling easier for some parents, the camps offer extended times: 7:30-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m. These times can be bought individually or as a bundle during the enrollment process.
This year’s camps will be held:
- June 24-29 at The Walker School in Marietta
- July 8-12 at Hugh C. Conley Recreation Center in College Park
- July 15-19 at Mount Pisgah Christian School in Johns Creek
- July 22-26 at Holy Spirit Prep in Atlanta
Find out more about the camps here.
Find more fun things to do with kids at ajc.com.