Rapper Lil Xan said he was hospitalized -- and it may have been because of a popular snack.
Billboard reported that the 22-year-old said in a video posted to Instagram Tuesday that he may have eaten too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, which caused him to be hospitalized.
“I just want everybody to know I was in the hospital not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos,” Xan said in the video. “It ripped something in my stomach open a little bit and I puked a little blood. So we good.”
“Be careful,” he said in the post’s caption. “Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha!”
The rapper’s Total Xanarchy tour starts Wednesday in New York.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.