1. Middleware engineer: Orpine of Alpharetta is seeking a middleware engineer to administer and configure WebSphere MQ and WebSphere DataPower SOA appliance; design and develop WebSphere MB message flows and message sets using toolkit. [Apply today]
2. Automation tester: Orpine is seeking an automation tester to analyze and ensure quality of applications before production using QC, QTP, Win Runner, Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver, Soup UI, Rest Client and more. [Apply today]
4. Software engineers: SolGenie of Suwanee is seeking software engineers to perform solutions architecture, design, configuration and administration of SAP PI and XI for various industries. [Apply today]
9. Sr. systems engineer: Intercontinental Exchange Holdings of Atlanta seeks a sr. systems engineer to create and maintain high-performance, low-latency systems in mixed UNIX and Windows development, more. [Apply today]
10. Software engineer: Palatial Technologies of Alpharetta is seeking a software engineer to design and develop Oracle applications using Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle BI Publisher, more. [Apply today]
11. Oracle RPAS consultant: Pyramid Consulting of Alpharetta seeks an Oracle RPAS consultant to design Oracle RPAS process for MFP, Oracle RPAS, AIX 5.3, Unix shell scripting, SQL, more. [Apply today]
12. Manager / Model development: Synchrony Financial in Alpharetta is seeking a candidate to manage the design, development, documentation, approval, implementation and monitoring of enterprise wide models. [Apply today]
14. Test automation engineer: Intercontinental Exchange Holdings of Atlanta seeks a test automation engineer to develop, maintain and execute automation test scripts involving Java, XML, FIXML. [Apply today]
15. Java lead developer: Accenture of Atlanta seeks a Java lead developer to integrate business needs of clientele with their IT systems; design/develop/build/deploy IT application; contribute to all phases of the SDLC including requisition. [Apply today]
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.