FLOWERY BRANCH -- Here are the five things we learned from Falcons coach Dan Quinn's press conference today:
1. He will have control of the 53-man roster and the practice squad.
2. He will be involved in the defense with a lot of help from assistant coaches Richard Smith and Raheem Morris.
3. He wants a balanced offense.
4. He will bring along the Rugby tackling methods from Seattle.
5. He doesn't plan to run 1,000 defenses.
Check back later for the full stories, blogs and columns from Mark Bradley and Jeff Schultz.
THE LATEST ON THE FALCONS BEAT
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.