Stacey Abrams said she will not challenge Georgia Sen. David Perdue and run for U.S. Senate in 2020.
In the latest episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, host Greg Bluestein and AJC government reporter Tia Mitchell discuss Abrams’ decision, what’s next for the former gubernatorial candidate and how her decision impacts the Senate race moving forward.
- Stacey Abrams won’t run for US Senate in Georgia
- AJC Interview: Abrams reveals why she won’t run for Senate
- Who could challenge Sen. David Perdue in 2020
If you like this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, you may also like:
- Georgia 2020 campaign cash, Cory Booker’s Atlanta visit
- What an April poll of Georgia voters says about 2020
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.