In this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, AJC radio and TV reporter Rodney Ho joins host Greg Bluestein to discuss the selection of Tyler Perry's studio as a venue for the Nov. 20 Democratic Presidential Debate in Georgia (as of early Monday morning, no formal announcement from Washington Post and MSBNC has been made about the venue). Bluestein and Ho discuss logistics of the facility, Perry's stance on the 'heartbeat' anti-abortion bill, and Ho, who was at the gala opening, gives insight on the facility as a debate venue.
- Opinion: Tyler Perry Studios is more than a location for a debate. It's an example.
- The Jolt: Stacey Abrams goes Hollywood with talent agency deal
If you liked this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, you may also like:
- Introducing our new Washington correspondent
- A look at Georgia’s upcoming debate
- Georgia man center of LGBTQ rights Supreme Court case
- Nancy Pelosi visits AJC to defend Trump’s impeachment
- What Georgia politicians are saying about the impeachment inquiry
Who’s applied for Isakson’s seat, potential contenders, more
- New candidate in Georgia’s U.S. Senate race; Isakson returns to work
- What does Johnny Isakson's retirement mean for Georgia in 2020?
- Potential appointees, candidates for Sen. Johnny Isakson’s seat; more
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.
With the largest team in the state, the AJC reports what’s really going on with your tax dollars and your elected officials. Subscribe today. Visit the AJC's Georgia Navigator for the latest in Georgia politics.
Your subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism. Visit the AJC's Georgia Navigator for the latest in Georgia politics.