U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Friday for an interview with the AJC’s editorial board. In this episode of Politically Georgia we share clips from the interview. Host Greg Bluestein and deputy managing editor Leroy Chapman also recap and analyze the many topics Pelosi spoke about, which include impeachment, Georgia’s role in 2020 elections, national investment in Georgia next year, U.S. Rep. Lucy McBath, Stacey Abrams, and more.
- Nancy Pelosi on abortion: ‘Woman’s right to choose is greatly at risk’
- Pelosi defends impeachment, Dems’ plans for Georgia
- Why Stacey Abrams isn't running for the U.S. Senate
If you liked this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, you may also like:
- What Georgia politicians are saying about the impeachment inquiry
Who’s applied for Isakson’s seat, potential contenders, more
- New candidate in Georgia’s U.S. Senate race; Isakson returns to work
- What does Johnny Isakson's retirement mean for Georgia in 2020?
- Potential appointees, candidates for Sen. Johnny Isakson’s seat; more
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.