Everything you need to prepare for Georgia’s 2019 legislative session can be found in the latest episode of the Politically Georgia podcast.
Host Greg Bluestein and statehouse veteran James Salzer preview the 40-day session and discuss the issues to watch, new arrivals in the statehouse and what to expect from lawmakers during the first week.
- Key issues Georgia’s Legislature could handle this year
- Big freshman class enters Georgia General Assembly
- Major players in Georgia’s 2019 legislative session
- New session creates chance for hot-button issues to bubble up
- Healthcare could have ‘big year’ in Georgia legislature
- Georgia lawmakers prepare for fight over switch to paper ballots
How to keep up with Georgia’s 2019 legislative session:
- How to follow this year’s Georgia Legislature
- A look back at AJC polls of Georgia voters
- Your AJC team at the Capitol
- Watch every move at the Gold Dome
Politically Georgia releases new episodes every Monday, so be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher to keep up with all things Georgia Politics.
If you liked this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, you may also like our episode that reflected on Gov. Nathan Deal’s time in office.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.