There are nothing but opportunities to see the 34 sports that will be played in the Summer Games. The networks involved include NBC, Telemundo, Bravo, CNBC,MSNBC, NBC Sports Network, the Golf Channel, NBC Universo and USA Network. That’s just for TV. The rest of the coverage is digital.
Streams will be available on NBCOlympics.com as well as via the NBC Olympics app. Look for the app on iPhones and iPads, Android phones and tablets, Windows phone, Roku streaming boxes, sticks and TVs, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV sticks, the new Apple TV via the device's app store, and Chromecast via the NBC Sports iOS or Android app.
Telemundo will stream Spanish-language commentary through its website as well as its Telemundo Desportes apps on Android and on iOS. Again, you’ll be asked for your pay TV account login info.
Wednesday's schedule (all times are ET)
• 9:45 a.m.: Women's tennis
• 10 a.m.: Men's rugby
• 10 a.m.: Men's beach volleyball
• 10 a.m.: Men's tennis
• 10:40 a.m.: Men's water polo - France vs. USA.
• Noon: Swimming heats - Women's 100m freestyle, 200m breaststroke and 4x200m freestyle relay, Men's 200m backstroke and 200m individual medley.
• 12:02: Sailing
• 2 p.m.: Women's volleyball - USA vs. Serbia.
• 2 p.m.: Women's basketball - USA vs. Serbia.
• 3 p.m.: Men's gymnastics - final
• 6 p.m.: Men's basketball - Australia vs. USA.
• 8 p.m.: Women's beach volleyball
• 9 p.m.: Men's 200m breaststroke final, 200m backstroke semifinals, 100m freestyle final and 200m individual medley semifinals, Women's 100m freestyle semifinals, 200m butterfly final, 200m breaststroke semifinals and 4x200m freestyle relay final.