Don't let area gasoline shortages keep you from getting home in time for supper.
Here is an update of the gas stations being reported as active on GasBuddy.com for north Fulton County as of 5 p.m.
Georgia and other southeastern states are still struggling with gasoline shortages after a recent Colonial Pipeline spill in Alabama.
Colonial Pipeline officials said Tuesday a resolution to fix gasoline shortages is in the works, but it could be several days before gas levels return to normal.
The regional average for gas now sits around $2.47 and expected to rise.
Please note: These listings are crowdsourced from drivers in these respective areas and should not be considered official.
- Costco, 6350 Peachtree Dunwoody Road & Crestline Parkway
- QuikTrip, 8200 Dunwoody Place near Roberts Drive
- Kroger, 227 Sandy Springs Place & Hammond Drive
- QuikTrip, 7884 Roswell Road & Grogans Ferry Road
- Kroger, 4920 Roswell Road near Long Island Drive
- RaceTrac, 420 E. Crossville Road & Mansell Road
- QuikTrip, 20 E. Crossville Road & Crabapple Road
- Kroger, 570 E. Crossville Rd & Mansell Rd
- Chevron, 11000 Crabapple Road & W. Crossville Road
Chevron, 689 Atlanta Street & Oxbo Road
- Costco, 2855 Jordan Court near Windward Parkway
- Sam’s Club, 10600 Davis Drive near Mansell Road
- QuikTrip, 3190 Old Milton Road & Morris Road
- RaceTrac, 1545 Mansell Road & Kingswood Place
- RaceTrac, 2645 Old Milton Parkway & Westside Parkway
- Kroger, 3000 Old Alabama Road & Haynes Bridge Road
- QuikTrip, 10920 State Bridge Road & Jones Bridge Road
- Kroger, 10945 State Bridge Road & Jones Bridge Road
- Kroger, 11877 Douglas Road & Jones Bridge Road
- Kroger, 8465 Holcomb Bridge Road near Barnwell Road
- RaceTrac, 915 McFarland Parkway & McFarland 400 Boulevard
- Kroger, 5665 Atlanta Highway near Grassland Parkway
- Speedway, 910 McFarland Parkway & Trotters Parkway
- Shell, 12690 Crabapple Road & Broadwell Road
- Murphy Express, 5415 Atlanta Highway near Hamby Road
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.