The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office is searching for six suspects with outstanding warrants for charges including aggravated assault, armed robbery and eluding police.
The department regularly releases wanted posters featuring suspects with outstanding warrants. The latest poster was released Friday.
The suspects are:
• Robin Wayne Ruth, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault on a peace officer, fleeing and eluding police “and more”
• Gerardo Cano-Ramirez, wanted on charges of aggravated assault and third-degree cruelty to children
• Kishia Daneen Mitchell, wanted on charges of exploiting/inflicting pain to deprive essential services to a disabled person and illegally owning/operating a personal care home
• Owen Tyler Huff, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault and criminal trespass
• Renita Ann Olds, wanted on charges of probation violation for armed robbery
• Brandon Williams, wanted on charges of aggravated assault, willful obstruction of a law enforcement officer “and more”
Anyone with information about any of these suspects can call the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office at 770-619-6655.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.