The suspects are:
• Robin Wayne Ruth, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault on a peace officer, fleeing and eluding police “and more”
• Gerardo Cano-Ramirez, wanted on charges of aggravated assault and third-degree cruelty to children
• Kishia Daneen Mitchell, wanted on charges of exploiting/inflicting pain to deprive essential services to a disabled person and illegally owning/operating a personal care home
• Owen Tyler Huff, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault and criminal trespass
• Renita Ann Olds, wanted on charges of probation violation for armed robbery
• Brandon Williams, wanted on charges of aggravated assault, willful obstruction of a law enforcement officer “and more”
Anyone with information about any of these suspects can call the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office at 770-619-6655.
Like Gwinnett County News on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Surveillance cameras captured the slider thief speeding off in their dogsitter's car.